Friday, January 20, 2012

SOPA/ PIPA. It's stupid!

My thoughts on SOPA and PIPA are, that they are stupid, and if passed, will destroy the internet. The reason that I think this, is because if passed, SOPA and PIPA will take down any websites that might have copyrighted items on them, which means that websites like Facebook and Youtube would be shut down. Also, the government has already shut down a few websites, including Megaupload, but Anonymous went and took down some of the government's websites. In my thoughts, I think that the internet war has begun. The government will stop at nothing to take down any website that might violate SOPA and PIPA, and hackers will stop at nothing to fight back, and take down government websites. That is my thoughts on SOPA and PIPA.

-Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment